Lourdes Leon Sexy American Apparel Pit Stop

Lourdes Leon Sexy American Apparel Pit Stop Lourdes Leon, the 12-year-old daughter of Madonna, chews on her gum while taking a walk with her dad Carlos Leon and his blonde girlfriend in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Monday (September 7).


The trio did a bit of shopping at the American Apparel store, where Lourdes picked up a few items. WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lourdes’ winter hat - fashion forward or fashion backward?



Madonna posed proudly with her 13-year-old daughter Lourdes (aka Lola) Leon at the launch party for their new clothing line, Material Girl, at Macy's. "I've achieved many things in my life, but I have to say that watching my daughter make her dreams come true and achieve her goals is the most exciting thing I've ever done," gushed the Queen of Pop.